Friday, July 23, 2010

Minimalism


We have cleared everything out of house that is not necessary for daily life and I love it. Everything stays much tidier and it takes less than fifteen minutes to get the entire house picked up and ready for the day. I love it. It has freed up so much of my time, energy and thoughts. I actually ran out of things to do yesterday and was able to relax without feeling guilty and without having something sitting in the back of my mind waiting to get done. It's been years since that has happened. This is the way I want to live.

2 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity and I totally agree. As for the whiteboard question, The frame was made already for a calendar, so there is a large space between the frame and the back. I would just have to get the whiteboard board and slide it in. Same with the metal. You can take your old whiteboard and find a wood frame in the craft sections. You know, the ones you can paint. Cut the white board to fit the frame, paint the frame and put the white board on it. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the explanation. The white board already has a nice frame. I was hoping you knew of some kind of paint to make the writing area white again.

    ReplyDelete