Thursday, January 20, 2011

Second Christmas

My wonderful husband got me one of these for Christmas.
The first time I tried to use it, I realized I was going to need more thread. A lot more thread. So I ordered some from the owner of Gabby Girl's Glam. It actually ordered it from her other shop Dana Cade Creations but the thread was the only thing listed there and I cleaned her out! But check out Gabby Girl's Glam if you like your pooch to be perfectly accessorized. She did say that she may have some more thread for sale soon so it wouldn't hurt to look there or contact her on etsy if you want to know when she has more ready to sell. She was wonderful to work with and went out of her way to make sure I was happy -- and I was! How could I not be? I found this on my doorstep.

It was like a second Christmas!

"It's a beautiful sight. I'm happy tonight..."


And it keeps getting better because I got to make these because of all this. I just love the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment