Friday, October 28, 2011

Unconsume

I read an interesting blog post called Noted: What it Means to Unconsume. It's short and I think using what you have as long as you can just makes sense.
From that blog post, went to the Unconsumption tumblr and found these

Vintage Suitcase Drawers
by James Plumb
that made me swoon.


I like the challenge of using what I have to make what I need. It's a great way to get my creativity fix. I always loved those times in school when the teacher would hand you a pile of junk and tell you to make a bridge or your name out of it. I always just thought it was fun. I had no idea it would also become useful.

Something to think about.

1 comment:

  1. I have some neat old suitcases but none are the same size. Too bad. Right now they just collect dust.

    ReplyDelete